The words “business proposal” are expected by any sales representative, marketing or public relations person. Even if writing a business proposal doesn’t represent a very pleasant activity, marketing representatives are happy to do it as they see a potential business opportunity.
The best business proposal is made by having direct contact with the client. However, there are situation in which direct contact with the client is not possible. In this case, some suggestions are required.
Things you need to take into consideration before sending a business proposal:
- Start by writing a business proposal by creating a short and convincing summary of the document in question.
- Concentrate more on the results rather than process and methods. A client will buy tools and methods only when they are convinced that you can obtain the results they want.
- Be generous with your ideas and show your inventive.
- The length of the business proposal doesn’t matter much. What matters is quality! Business proposals are accepted based on their quality, not quantity.
- The contents of the business proposal needs to refer to the client and solving the client’s problem.
- Check and recheck if all information written inÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â business proposal are valid and to the point.
- Pay attention to the smallest details, stay away from stereotypes, use good quality paper and make sure you send yourÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â business proposal on time.
- After you write the business proposal, wait on day and pay more attention to it, read it again and again until you are satisfied.
- Write a realÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â business proposal based on what you actually can offer to the potential client. This will help avoid having unsatisfied clients and unpaid bills!
Writing a business proposal is necessary. A well writtenÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â business proposal can play a decisive role in winning a project, while a bad writtenÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â business proposal can lead to failure, even when everything concerning your sales activities went excellent.